* October 16th, 2015 11:10 Additional Notes: The new version (1.2.3) which resolves the issue has now been released. Please kindly do an update and try using this new version.
If you have any queries, please contact us from Settings/Inquiries and Bug Reports. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you very much for using AWA.
iPhone users who updated to the latest version released on October 13th (1.2.2) are being affected by an issue that causes the app to freeze and stop working.
If you are in this situation, please follow the instructions below to resolve the issue.
(1) Restart your iPhone
* Turn your iPhone off and restart it again.
(2) Go to your iPhone’s settings and clear the cache of the AWA app.
* Please see below for details on how to clear the cache.
Go to the home screen and tap on Settings
Tap on AWA
Set “Delete cache on next start-up” to ON
If the above steps still does not resolve the problem:
(3) Reinstall AWA
* This will not delete any information regarding your account, billing, favorites, or previously created playlists.
* This will delete songs that have been made playable while offline.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to our users.